::through the looking-glass

niedziela, czerwca 11, 2006

::turns me on when I hear him say

hey baby let`s get away
let`s go somewhere far



We started dancing::and love put us into a groove::as soon as we started to move::the music played::while our bodies displayed through the dance::then love picked us out for romance::I thought it was clear::the plan was we would share this feeling just between ourselves::but when the music changed::the plan was re-arranged::he went to dance with someone else::we started dancing and love put us into a groove::but now he's with somebody new::what does love want me to do::love said::let the music play::he won't get away::just keep the groove::and then he'll come back to you again::(Let it play)::let the music play::he won't get away::this groove he can't ignore::he won't leave you anymore::no, no, no::he tried pretending::a dance is just a dance::but I see::he's dancing his way back to me::guess he's discovered::we are truly lovers::magic from the very start::'cause love just kept me groovin'::and he felt me movin'::Even though we danced apart::so we started dancing::and love put us into the groove::as soon as we started to move::



Z nowego notesiku:

Dorota:- Spotkałam brata mojego szwagra, który mnie elektryzuje.

Dorothy, chyba powinnas zacząć pisać bloga?