::through the looking-glass

czwartek, czerwca 29, 2006

kitsch!

Sunshines down::so come to town::set your body free::hold me tight::my love tonight::tell me you believe::everybody, summertime love::you'll remember me::everybody, summertime love::be my lover, be my baby::bBoys, boys, boys::I'm looking for a good time::boys, boys, boys::get ready for my love::boys, boys, boys::I'm looking for the good time::boys, boys, boys::I'm ready for your love::stay around::the sun goes down::babe I'm feeling right::take a chance::with love romance::have some fun tonight::boys and girls in the summertime love::summertime love on the beach tonight::say hey, say you, say me, say what::everybody has gotta car::don't stop, don't move::I just get your body in the groove::I said hey, I said who::I said me::I say you gotta get in the groove::Boys, boys, boys::In the summertime love, in the summertime love::